Article from Volume 1, Issue Number 1, 2020
Small Business Every Day in Nova Scotia
Extracted from CCI National Resource
Small Business Every Day campaign launches, challenging Canadians to support small business recovery.
Almost half of Canadians know a business that has closed permanently due to COVID-19. As reopening is happening across the country, seven out of ten business owners are worried customers won’t come back. The Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) has launched the Small Business Every Day campaign to emphasize that customers are critical to local business survival.
At www.SmallBusinessEveryDay.ca consumers will find a series of doable challenges like walking to a local business and buying a treat for a neighbour. The website will also promote the many other Canadian campaigns that have been launched to support local businesses and has tools for business owners such as free posters they can use to thank customers for doing their part.
- Visit smallbusinesseveryday.ca to get your challenge(s)
- Show your support on social media using #SmallBusinessEveryDay
- Get your friends, family, and neighbours involved because supporting small businesses is critical for our communities, towns and cities, and the country right now.
- Check out our Support Local Hub to get involved in some of the many shop local efforts happening across the country
- Look out for the yellow #SmallBusinessEveryDay posters, you can even share posters with the businesses you know and love.
Thank you for supporting #SmallBusinessEveryDay