CCI-NL Accommodating Electric Vehicles on your Condo PropertyNovember 24, 2021
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM - Online Seminar
CCI-NS Members are invited to join CCI-Newfoundland for a free virtual seminar Wednesday, November 24 @ 12:00 pm (NS time) on the challenges of accommodating Electric Vehicles on your condo property.
At CCI-NL, it is felt that the time to start planning for accommodating Electric Vehicles on your Condo Property is NOW!! The seminar topic will be related to the challenges of accommodating Electric Vehicles (EVs) on a condominium property.
- Quick overview of EVs (full electric vs plugin hybrid, driving ranges, available rebates etc.)
- Overview of EV Charging (types of chargers, charging rates, installation process, costs, available rebates etc.)
- Challenges facing multi-unit residential buildings (minimum off-street parking, number of chargers required, etc) and how to overcome them.
Speakers are from the NL Power takeCHARGE Team based in Corner Brook:
- Matthew Hatcher, NL Power Energy Conservation Program Specialist joined takeCHARGE in 2019 and has served the customers of Newfoundland Power since joining the company in 2013.
- Peter Upshall, P. Eng., energy conservation engineer, with over 30 years’ experience in the electric utility industry.
CCI-NS members interested in participating in this seminar are encouraged to read CCI-Newfondland Summer 2021 Newsletter article freely available on our CCI-NL
web site entitled “Electric Vehicles (EVs) are Coming!! Will your Condo Corporation be Ready??”
If you would like to participate in this EV Seminar, please e-mail David Cumming at dwc1463@GMAIL.COM by 4 p.m. Nov 23rd and include your name, e-mail address, as well as the name and location of your condo corp.